Monday, January 22, 2007

blahh

Ive been in this blah mood for the past few days and I have no idea how to get out of it. It just seems like I am sick of everything. Sick of diabetes , sick of school ( eventhough it was the first day today), sick of everything... I am in a rut.. thats an understatement .. I dont know if it was because last year around this same time this date actually ... my boyfriend of over 2years told me out of nowhere that there was "someone else" and eventhough i am completly over it now god trust me i am so much happier and i have met some amazing people since then ... it still upsets me and i think because it happened around this time.. to make matters worse he started going out with this other girl not only a month after he dumped me but on my birthday Valentines day... what a day .. i am a beleiver that everything happens for a reason so it all happend for a reason... anyway sorry i needed to get that out... it snowed today i love the snow its so pretty... but its freezing.... it's been a LONG day so bed time

3 comments:

mel said...

eggs and ham will make it all better tomorrow ;)

PumpLover said...

ughh no ham please

Scott K. Johnson said...

You should go SLEDDING! That will make you feel better!