Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Freezing!!!

So finally I created a blog! YAYY!! Just a few things to warn you about...

I can not spell to save my life so work with me spelling was not one of my Strong points at all! So as you might have already read I just started the pump the week of Thanksgiving and let me tell you did my little fingers work a lot that day ... had a bit to much pie! But i counted everything and didn't have one high blood sugar all day long... GO ME! It's so funny I get all excited when I have a good blood sugar any my non- diabetic friends don't understand the happiness! Anywho getting back to my pump it's a MiniMed 522 I have become very attached to it already. It feels like I have had it forever.. good i guess. Oh yeah so getting to my point... just in case you ha vent realized that I jump around to different topics... i need to try not to do that .. I need to name my pump I have decided that it deserves a name and since its attached to me 24/7 that it needs a name!

9 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Way to go on the pie! Both having too much (is there such a thing?!) and keeping the BG's in check.

Rock on!

Sasha said...

Hello Liz,
I've just started my blog a couple of days ago myself, so I don't think I'm authoirused to say welcome to the community just yet, but I want to welcome you anyway.

You're doing a great job with keeping a positive attitude towards diabetes, that's the ONLY way to go.

Please keep on posting about the pumping, I'm very curious, as I'm thinking of getting one myself after 15 years of diabetes, well about time, right?

I'm looking forward to your new posts.

Take care.

Bernard said...

Welcome aboard Liz.

You know, I think one of the nice things about blogging is that you can completely be yourself. So don't worry about spelling mistakes, that's just part of you.

Congratulations on handling Thanksgiving so well, that's awesome.

I suppose you could name your pump Grá Mo Chrói, which is Irish for 'love of my heart', but that might be going overboard.

Major Bedhead said...

Welcome to the OC from a fellow rabid Sox fan.

Chrissie in Belgium said...

Welcome. I am a new blogger too. This is a really great group!

Kerri. said...

Welcome to the good old 'sphere.

And I'm another insane Sox fan. But I live with a Yankees' fan. Needless to say, it's rather stressful from April to October in our house. :)

-- Kerri.

Melissa said...

Liz,

Honestly, I don't know how Kerri does it. I think you would agree!

:)

AmyT said...

Hi Liz,

Welcome to the diabetes blogosphere. Nice site! I love your fun-loving approach here.

Have you found me yet at www.diabetesmine.com?
Stop by some time.

All the best,

AmyT

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!



Feel free to visit my weblog: protandim